Ahu‘olaka Island Cruise [1PM ]
1:00PM Departure Enjoy breathtaking scenery of Ahu'oLaka Island aka Kaneohe Sandbar which is one of the most beautiful hidden spots in Oahu and the largest saltwater sandbar in US. Once the vessel depart the Heeaiakea Boat Harbor, you will enjoy the majestic views of the Ko'olau Mountains, the beautiful colors contrast of the deep blue ocean and white sand. You will also encounter unique wild life such as Hawaii's green sea turtles, Manta ray, Hammer head sharks living in Kaneohe bay.
Days of Week
Simple Discount! Up to USD 5.00 OFF!
Participation Date: Mar 1, 2021 ~ Mar 31, 2021
Booked Date: Feb 22, 2021 ~ Mar 31, 2021
USD 5.00 OFF
USD 4.00 OFF
USD 0.00 OFF
Special price applied for a limited time only!
- Soft drink
What's Not Included
- Transportation (please come to the local meeting place by yourself)
- Alcohol (BYOB is allowed, but cans only, not bottles. )
- Gratuity is not included in the price. If you are satisfied with the tour, we would be grateful if you could leave gratuity.
- [COVID-19 Consent form, Negative Certification and Liability Form]
- All customers over the age of 18 are required to submit COVID-19 Consent form, Negative Certification and Liability Form at the link below. Please share the link with each participant and individually submit it at least 48 hours before the tour.
- Those who have not traveled outside Hawaii within 10 days before the reservation date are exempt from submitting a negative certification.
- Due to current Covid-19 Restrictions by Hawaii state, no groups larger than 10 are allowed.
- Guests under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Drinking in the United States begins at the age of 21. In addition, you cannot participate in snorkeling after drinking alcohol.
- Please note that alcohol is not allowed on a 3 days weekend, including Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- [ Cancellation ] Until 2 days before departure at 12:00 PM: 0% cancellation fee / After 2 days before departure at 12:00 PM: 100% cancellation fee
What to Bring
- Face mask (It is required to wear it on a boat)
- Useful things to have: Rash guard, leaf shoes, sunglasses, long-sleeve
- The tour might be cancelled due to weather and other conditions on the day.
- If the number of participants is less than the minimum number (5 guests), the tour may be canceled. If we decide to cancel, we will contact you at least 48 hours in advance.
- Guests are required to remove their shoes and socks on board.